To improve the chances that emails from your domain are delivered to inboxes and not marked as spam, it is recommended to follow the following best practices for email subscriptions:
- Only send emails to people who have opted-in to receive them and are engaged with your content;
- Make it easy for recipients to subscribe to your emails by confirming their email addresses and periodically sending confirmations to ensure they want to stay subscribed;
- Make it easy for recipients to unsubscribe from your emails by providing a prominent link in the message and allowing them to review and unsubscribe from individual mailing lists;
- Avoid purchasing email addresses from other companies, and do not send emails to people who have not signed up to receive them.
- Advanced: Set up a one-click unsubscribe for messages using the List-Unsubscribe header.