Next to setting up outbound sources, you can also use Flowmailer to collect and manage your incoming email messages.
Authenticating a Domain
Any inbox source you connect to Flowmailer has to be a domain that you've authenticated through DKIM first. To set up a new domain, follow these steps:
Adding & Authenticating Domains
- Setup -> Sources & API
- Create credentials wizard
- Protocol: Inbox domain
- Please fill out the details and select the appropriate inbox domain (as set above), and create a domain (*@domain.com is possible).
- Click 'visit MX records for domain' (or find under Setup -> Domains)
- Configure (newly shown) MX record to your DNS.
- Domain should now be configured as Inbox domain in Flowmailer.
- Optional: create a Flow and enable 'Archive' Flowstep and 'Discard' Flowstep. This is desired if you want to pull message events via the Flowmailer Api.